|Developer||GLL D Pte Ltd (Unit of GuocoLand Limited)|
|Status||Residential with Commercial at 1st Storey
(No restrictions on ownership)
|Address||1 Lentor Drive, Singapore 789361|
|Site Area||17,279.9 m² (186,000 sq ft)|
|Floor Area||60,479.65 m² (651,003 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Description||Mixed-use development comprising three blocks of 25-storey residential towers with swimming pool, clubhouse, playground, communal facilities and carpark. The podium block at ground level will offer 96,000 sq ft of retail shops and F&B outlets, a supermarket and a childcare centre, linked to Lentor MRT station.|
The price ranges at Lentor Modern for all unit types are yet to be announced. However, it is expected that it would be moderately priced, making it a great investment.
|Unit Description (Not Confirmed)||Type||No. of
|Total Number of Units||TBA|
- Location. The Lentor Modern condo is located in Thomson's Lentor Central, a largely landed housing district. It is also near nature reserves, reservoirs, and parks. Lentor Central is part of Lentor Hills Estate, a new housing development. According to URA plans, the area between Teachers' and Lentor Estates will be cleared. It will have new roads and parks like Lentor Hills Road and Lentor Gardens.
- Nearest MRT. Lentor Modern is directly connected to Lentor MRT station on the Thomson East Coast Line (TEL). This TEL segment began functioning in 2021. A quick walk to the Thomson-East Coast Line will take residents to Bukit Timah, Botanic Gardens, Orchard Road, Marina Bay and the East Coast. The TEL also connects to the East-West, North-South, North-East, Downtown, and Circle lines. That's half the island.
- Supermarkets and Banks. The nearest shopping and retail space is within the Lentor Modern location. It will also contain a grocery, restaurants, and stores on the ground floor. The wet market and HDB precinct businesses are a 10-minute walk down Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. Thomson Plaza, near Upper Thomson MRT, offers more serious shopping. Three stations down TEL. It is also a comfortable choice due to the covered station access.
- Schools. Anderson Primary School is the only primary school within 1 mile of Lentor Modern. CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School is 1.2km away. Along the same MRT line are Catholic High in Bishan and Ai Tong School in Thomson. Anderson Serangoon Junior College and Nanyang Polytechnic.
- Sports & Recreation Venues. Several environmental reserves and parks are nearby in Lentor Central. The 50-hectare Thomson Nature Park, Lower Peirce Reservoir Park, Upper Seletar Reservoir Park, and others. Residents will be close to Hillock Park and Linear Park. 2 km away is the Yio Chu Kang Stadium & Sports Complex on Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. As wellness and nature gain popularity. The proximity to our major water catchment area and extensive tracts of nature parks should appeal to purchasers interested in wellness and nature.
- Accessibility. The primary expressway network is easily accessible. The Central Expressway (CTE) and Seletar Expressway (Lentor Avenue) are both within 5 minutes drive. From the CTE, it should take 30 to 35 minutes to travel to the CBD and Marina Bay. It takes 20 minutes to go to Changi Airport.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have a quick question or want to visit our showflat, feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!