Lentor Modern (Lentor Central) is a new 99-year leasehold mixed development project comprised of commercial and residential units proudly developed by reputed developer GuocoLand, one of Singapore’s most trusted developers, well known for their attention to great design, details, and the use of quality building materials. GuocoLand’s recent prominent mixed development projects include the strategically positioned Wallich Residence at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and Midtown Modern, which is located right above Bugis MRT Station.
Lentor Modern will have a vast site size of 17,279.9 sqm and will be located in the new Lentor Hills Estate, which is surrounded by Ang Mo Kio, Seletar, Thomson, and Bishan.
Lentor Modern condo, located between Lentor Drive and Lentor Central, will be a luxury mixed-use complex with a full suite of condo facilities in the heart of the new Lentor Hills Estate. The SLE and CTE expressways encircle the property, ensuring easy connectivity to other main key destinations in Singapore.
For parents with young school-age children, Lentor Modern is close to several primary schools, including Anderson Primary School and Ai Tong School. Most secondary schools, tertiary institutes, and international schools are within a few minutes’ drive of the condo.
Lentor Modern, which will be integrated with the new Lentor MRT station, will be a mixed-use building consisting of three 25-story towers with around 600 residential units. Each tower of Lentor Modern will include a double-volume sky patio. The ground floor will include commercial, food and beverage, and retail space.
Residents of Lentor Modern and the surrounding area can look forward to the convenience of having a large selection of F&B and retail options, including a supermarket and childcare facilities, right on their doorstep.
Lentor Central is the ideal spot to raise a family with schools nearby. Residents of Lentor Modern will have convenient access to schools and a variety of school alternatives. Preschools, elementary, secondary, and colleges are included. Parents living here will easily select a school for their children.
Here are some nearby schools: Ang Mo Kio Primary; Ai Tong; ST NICOLAS GIRLS PRI; CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' High School; Bishan Park Sec; Peirce High School; Mayflower Primary; Yio Chu Kang Sec; Ang Mo Kio Sec
Lentor Modern is close to several entertainment, dining, and retail options. Fresh groceries, clothes, electronics, and vital services like banks and saloons are all nearby. No need to travel far for everyday necessities, entertainment, and other lifestyle demands.
The nearby Thomson Plaza has many restaurants and businesses to meet residents' requirements. Ang Mo Kio Hub (AMK Hub) at Ang Mo Kio Town Centre provides people with extra shopping options. Jubilee Square, Djitsun Mall, and Broadway Plaza are nearby shopping centers.
Near Lentor Modern are Thomson Nature Park, Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West, and Ang Mo Kio Town Garden East. These parks have beautiful scenery, lots of greenery, and fun activities. Thomson Nature Park is a 4 minute drive east of Lentor Modern and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. The 50-hectare park is rich in culture and biodiversity. Five trails encircle the former Hainan Village road network.
Lentor Modern is also close to Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, one of Singapore's largest parks. The park contains a variety of flora and animals, as well as aquatic activities for families. It also has well-kept lawns for family picnics. Recreational centres such Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex, Yio Chu Kang Stadium, and Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex are also close. It has activities for all ages.
Lentor Modern's site is a roughly rectangular, longish block of ground slanted north-west/south-east.
It is flanked on three sides by Lentor Drive, Lentor Hills Road, and Lentor Central.
The Lentor Estate is a low-rise landed housing estate across Lentor Drive on one of its longer sides. This freehold estate has been existing for a long time and will not be going away. Units on this side will have unobstructed views.
Across Lentor Central to the south-west and north-west lies currently forested territory. The planned Hillock Park will be erected here, surrounded by new constructions.
So while this side's view is currently unblocked, it will be built up.
|Developer||GLL D Pte Ltd (Unit of GuocoLand Limited)|
|Status||Residential with Commercial at 1st Storey
(No restrictions on ownership)
|Address||1 Lentor Drive, Singapore 789361|
|Site Area||17,279.9 m² (186,000 sq ft)|
|Floor Area||60,479.65 m² (651,003 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Description||Mixed-use development comprising three blocks of 25-storey residential towers with swimming pool, clubhouse, playground, communal facilities and carpark. The podium block at ground level will offer 96,000 sq ft of retail shops and F&B outlets, a supermarket and a childcare centre, linked to Lentor MRT station.|
The price ranges at Lentor Modern for all unit types are yet to be announced. However, it is expected that it would be moderately priced, making it a great investment.
|Unit Description (Not Confirmed)||Type||No. of
|Total Number of Units||TBA|
You will feel at ease at Lentor Modern since you will be surrounded by a variety of amenities such as an infinity swimming pool, sun deck, lap pool, walking path, spa lounge, gym station, leisure garden, functional rooms, and BBQ pits. The elements are used inside to create captivating scenery and lush flora. Nature influences the design of everything, infusing flowery textures and aquatic features into entertainment areas, creating a paradise surrounded by water.
WHY LENTOR MODERN IS A GREAT INVESTMENT
- Location. The Lentor Modern condo is located in Thomson's Lentor Central, a largely landed housing district. It is also near nature reserves, reservoirs, and parks. Lentor Central is part of Lentor Hills Estate, a new housing development. According to URA plans, the area between Teachers' and Lentor Estates will be cleared. It will have new roads and parks like Lentor Hills Road and Lentor Gardens.
- Nearest MRT. Lentor Modern is directly connected to Lentor MRT station on the Thomson East Coast Line (TEL). This TEL segment began functioning in 2021. A quick walk to the Thomson-East Coast Line will take residents to Bukit Timah, Botanic Gardens, Orchard Road, Marina Bay and the East Coast. The TEL also connects to the East-West, North-South, North-East, Downtown, and Circle lines. That's half the island.
- Supermarkets and Banks. The nearest shopping and retail space is within the Lentor Modern location. It will also contain a grocery, restaurants, and stores on the ground floor. The wet market and HDB precinct businesses are a 10-minute walk down Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. Thomson Plaza, near Upper Thomson MRT, offers more serious shopping. Three stations down TEL. It is also a comfortable choice due to the covered station access.
- Schools. Anderson Primary School is the only primary school within 1 mile of Lentor Modern. CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School is 1.2km away. Along the same MRT line are Catholic High in Bishan and Ai Tong School in Thomson. Anderson Serangoon Junior College and Nanyang Polytechnic.
- Sports & Recreation Venues. Several environmental reserves and parks are nearby in Lentor Central. The 50-hectare Thomson Nature Park, Lower Peirce Reservoir Park, Upper Seletar Reservoir Park, and others. Residents will be close to Hillock Park and Linear Park. 2 km away is the Yio Chu Kang Stadium & Sports Complex on Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. As wellness and nature gain popularity. The proximity to our major water catchment area and extensive tracts of nature parks should appeal to purchasers interested in wellness and nature.
- Accessibility. The primary expressway network is easily accessible. The Central Expressway (CTE) and Seletar Expressway (Lentor Avenue) are both within 5 minutes drive. From the CTE, it should take 30 to 35 minutes to travel to the CBD and Marina Bay. It takes 20 minutes to go to Changi Airport.
Guocoland is a leading regional real estate developer with a track record of providing luxury houses and landmark integrated developments in Singapore, China, and Malaysia. In Singapore, recent projects include Midtown Modern, Martin Modern, Wallich Residences, and others. Guocoland has enormous potential to transform the Lentor neighborhood into an exciting residential and lifestyle destination by bringing its hallmark experience in mixed-use developments from the city center to the Thomson area.
With a nearly 50-year track record, the group has developed over 11,000 homes in Singapore and received numerous prestigious awards, including environmental sustainability awards such as the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Awards and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Pre-Certification, as well as real estate awards honoring the best property companies such as the International Property Awards, FIABCI Property Awards, and the Singapore Property Awards.
Lentor Modern home owners may expect a luxury home to stay after completion, based on their proven track record.
For more details on GuocoLand, see https://www.guocoland.com.sg/
LENTOR MODERN LATEST UPDATES
- September 14, 2022: Book an Appointment to view Lentor Modern Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- September 14, 2022: Due to the current situation, it is essential that you contact (+65) 92229919 to confirm your showflat appointment.
- September 14, 2022: The Gallery , Video , Site Plan & Floor Plan for Lentor Modern is now available !
- September 13, 2022: Download and view the Lentor Modern E-Brochure
We’d love to hear from you. If you have a quick question or want to visit our showflat, feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!